About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm a 22 year old born in '88. I'm loving the symmetry.

I also love a lot of other things, and I hope that you'll get a sense of what those things are after browsing my happiness project. This is a less formalized version of Gretchen Rubin's Happiness Project - I'm basically just trying to remind myself of all the things I smile about. I'm forgetful.

Monday, January 31, 2011

And I'll keep wonderin' and wonderin'

My second (and possibly final*) school application is due tomorrow. It's complete, generally-- but I'm waiting for one more letter of recommendation to come in the mail. It was supposed to come in today, but it hasn't. I've been relatively calm all day, but I can feel the uneasiness starting to trickle in now that I'm alone...

I had a good shift at Starbucks, and was enticed by all the icing sugar on our lemon poppy seed loaves. Spotting a warped one, I showed it to Ben, hoping he'd say I could eat it we could sample it.

INSTEAD HE GRABBED IT INTO HIS FIST AND CRUSHED IT WITH HIS BRUTE FORCE.

The third picture is what I did to him:



I was genuinely shocked!!





"When Will My Life Begin?" from the Tangled soundtrack has been on repeat all day. I want to watch that movie again, it was so lovely.

Also: Nightmare Before Christmas is playing for free at the Bell Lightbox on February 21st! And there's a rumor that McDonald's is giving away free biscuit breakfast sandwiches on the 10th and 11th...!!

---

*I was going to apply to some colleges as a backup, but am unsure if there's a point...

1 comment:

  1. haha, what happen to Ben? anyways nice page for a nice people like you,
    was the movie really good? cause I'm planning to watch it together with my daughter

    -john

    ReplyDelete